Here are my policies to answer your preliminary questions:
- Meet and Greet Appointment: Before scheduling pet sitting or dog walking dates, I'll come to your home to meet with you and your pets and go over all home and pet care instructions. This appointment is complimentary and can take anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour, depending on the situation.
- Key Policy: The best option for having me enter your home is a lock box or code entry. If needed, I can retain a copy of the key if that's your preference. If you want me to pick up the key prior to each set of visits, I'll add $10 to the total of your visits.
- Gardens/Plant Watering: Plant and garden watering is included in my rate when there's only a few things to water; I may add an additional $5 -$10 per day watering fee for extensive plant or garden care.
- Emergency Contact: Please be ready to provide me with at least one emergency contact in case I'm unable to reach you in the unlikely event of a home or pet emergency.
- Veterinary Info: In the unlikely event that your pet requires vet care while you're away, I'll bring them to your established vet during normal business hours. If the event occurs after business hours, I'll bring them to the nearest 24 hour animal hospital. I will always notify you immediately of any concerns (or in the event of an emergency), to consult with you about the proper course of action to take. If I can't reach you, I will call your emergency contact to consult about the proper course of action.
- Holiday Fees:
- $10 per day for visits on these holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day.
- Payment Types: The forms of payment I currently accept are cash, check, Venmo, PayPal and Google Pay.
- Cancellation Policy:
- Cat sitting visits: 50% of the total cost of the visits if cancelled within 5 days of the start day.
- Overnight visits: 50% of the total cost of the visits if cancelled within 7 days of the start day.